Monday, April 22, 2013

Oops. Missing A Week! April 9, 2013

Note from the Editor:
Sorry kids! Looking back in the archives it looks like we missed an installment of Stefanie's grand adventures in Berkley CA! But not to worry, here it is, fresh off the press from Apr 9, 2013.

I invited someone to get baptized for the first time this week! It was interesting. I was super scared when I was anticipating it right before it happened, but as I spoke it wasn't that scary. So that was cool. Anyway, the person we taught was Kevin, and he lives in Oakland. We drove there, and after the lesson we walked back to the car and Sister Cooper was like, "Hey.. our car's still here!!" That made me LAUGH. Shoot. It was a little TOO funny.

Anyway, I don't have a super lot of time to email today so I will just explain some pics.

We went to contact a referral and they lived in this apartment, and I was way sketched out about the elevator that was there, so my companions forced me to take it because they were taking it and I couldn't leave them. And it was super tiny and scary and I started breathing heavier and was like, "is it getting hot in here???" Anyway, I thought that was kind of funny of me to say. heh.....

Also I finally snapped some pics with my companions! We be illin'.

Ooh I need to talk about this one investigator we have. His name is Kangkai and he actually already had a baptismal date before we moved into the area, but he is AWESOME! I don't have a picture of him yet but I am so stoked for him. After he watched General Conference he texted us and was like "So much wisdom! I want to watch it again!"



Ah! PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment