Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hecka Beards in Berkley


I have no time to say anything but I have so much to say! My head is going to explode!

I am in a tripanionship again because they thought I could drive but I can't, I just have a permit (Yeah. CAN YOU HANDLE THAT??). Anyway, Sister Cooper joined our companionship and she's my companion/driving instructor. Haha. 

My trainer is sister Sia and she is super awesome! She is from Singapore! and she is super obedient!
I am in the Berkeley YSA Singles ward, its weird because I feel like i'm one of them but I'm not.
I don't have time to type anything right now


P.S. Everyone here who can grow a beard, HAS grown a beard. don't ask me why

At temple Square I saw a whole bunch of people I knew! My trainer is looking over my shoulder right now. I really have to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment