Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!


We just celebrated Canada Day with In-N-Out! Haha.
 
Danville and Berkeley are like two seperate planets! It's actually pretty funny to think about.
Ok, it has been HOT lately! Usually I try not to make weather-oriented comments, but shoot! Is this the hottest area in the mission?? Maybe! It wouldn't surprise me! But it's all good! I'm still loving it
 
My trainee's name is Sister Harris, from Hawaii! She's super cool, I'm learning a lot from her! I love her! We are still getting used to the area but have a super good feeling about being here. I don't know how to describe her, but we're almost like the same person basically!
 
We get fed dinner everyday! I'm literally the heaviest I've ever been! NICE.
Pic of little Freddie. sho cute
 
So that lovely bear was shot by Brother Peavy, which he named Boo Boo. He was telling us about how he cleaned its skull, and said that the best way to do it is to stick it in a box with beetles and they'll clean it out. Lovely. Haha usually taxidermy freaks me out, but I thought this was hilarious for some reason.
 
We tried to take a "before" picture of our planners, before we went finding, so that our "after" picture would have filled appointments in it. haha. Yeaah.............



No comments:

Post a Comment